Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank You, Lord for Your Patience!

When I was young I did not have difficulty with devotions; I have had hard times as an adult with devotions. For example:
I love the Old Testament. When I was a Christian teen I would sometimes look at the Old Testament figures and think, I would not fall or give up like they did...I would seek God and be strong. I thought, God's people should have figured it out after a few years of wandering the wilderness, not forty! LOL! Now, almost 20 years later, I understand that they were normal people that had everyday struggles with sin. Now I know that the "wilderness" can whip you! I can better relate with the wonderful lessons God gives us in those men and women, and how they overcame when they called upon God after making unwise decisions. God's ways and thoughts are so truly way above mine! And I am sooo glad. Thank you Lord for your patience with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment